This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
What is provided for?*
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a LiquidCapital Service Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer will call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Only vehicles younger than 10 years or that have done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan.
*The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
This Plan is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210..