An OEM Warranty comes standard with every new vehicle. It can be transferred to the subsequent vehicle owner until the specified year or mileage has been reached.
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified KIA technicians
- Genuine KIA parts
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
- Can be transferred to the next owner and increase resale value
What is covered*?
* Please read your OEM Warranty booklet for a full list of the inclusions, limitations, terms and conditions that apply.
* OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.