This policy can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified KIA technicians
- Genuine KIA parts
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
What is covered*?
Only vehicles younger than 2 years that have done less than 40 000 km and have an existing OEM warranty qualify.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Please review the respective policy booklet for detailed information, respective limitations and the full list of components covered. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
* OEM is the original equipment manufacturer of a new vehicle, who manufactures the original parts and components used during the construction of your vehicle. In certain countries, the OEM is often represented by an Importer of a specific brand of vehicle.